Video Training Course
Move. Inspire. Transform.
Learn how to craft and deliver speeches that captivate, educate, and motivate.
Become the presenter and speaker you've always wanted to be...
in half the time, for a fraction of the cost, and way easier than you ever imagined!
This video training program is the PERFECT solution if you are:
- Ready to share important information without the overwhelm for your audience.
- Frustrated with audiences who “check out” 30 minutes into your presentation.
- Looking to receive higher honorariums, elite invitations, and more business from your presentations.
- Interested in easily expanding or contracting your presentations to fit different timeframes.
- Wanting to speak from the front of any room with confidence and finesse.
- Needing to inspire your team and create clarity for your vision.
- In it to win it and have a blast along the way!
Learn from the pro!
Inspirational Speaker’s Workshops
Spend the day with master trainer and speaker, Katherine Eitel Belt, and leave this hands-on workshop with a new and/or improved speech outline, a repeatable anchor phrase or two as well as a well-crafted story to help bring your material to life.
Southern California Workshops: Register for one of LionSpeak’s 2-day workshops in Southern California and join other speakers in learning how to write and deliver great speeches.
In-House Workshops: Let us bring our one- to two-day workshops to your team or company and we’ll target your specific needs for delivering impactful presentations.
Certified Speaking Professional (C.S.P.), Katherine Eitel Belt, shares the secrets of massive success as a professional speaker and industry key opinion leader. Katherine will personally walk you through 17 short video lessons with an accompanying workbook and resources to help you instantly become a more compelling and engaging presenter.
Whether you're an experienced or aspiring speaker, this on-demand video training series will help you:
- Organize your content and ideas
- Engage your audience
- Find, craft, and tell better stories
- Increase emotional buy-in
- Manage your nerves
- Increase your confidence
- Practice effectively
- Move on stage with more ease and finesse
KATHERINE EITEL BELT, CSP
KATHERINE EITEL BELT, CSP
Katherine Eitel Belt, CSP is America's Unscripted Communications Coach! She is an international speaker, author, and CEO at LionSpeak... a company dedicated to teaching courageous, un-scripted, and consistently exceptional communication skills. Whether communicating from a treatment room, consult room, or boardroom, or keynoting from the main stage, audiences love her simple yet powerful formulas for delivering messages with clarity, courage, and inspiration.
Katherine is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), which is an earned designation from the National Speakers Association achieved by less than 10% of speakers worldwide, and she is one of only nine dental professionals to hold the certification. She is also a Spotlight-on-Speaking champion, Speaking Consulting Network founding member, past-president of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants, AADOM/ASCA member, faculty member for the Dental Business Institute and the Dental Speakers Institute, Board Advisor Emeritus for Dental Entrepreneur Women (DeW), and the recipient of the Linda Miles Spirit Award.
For 30 years, Katherine has keynoted annual conferences in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K., coached thousands of dental professionals in hundreds of practices, and consulted or presented for companies such as Care Credit, Henry Schein, Patterson Dental, Dentsply Sirona, e-Assist, Seattle Study Club, Cain Watters, Pacific Dental Services, and Philips Oral Healthcare. She has also coached over 150 aspiring speakers, many of whom have placed in the top 10 or won national speaking competitions.A country girl at heart, Katherine adores her "ranch life" in Southern California with her husband Tom, their white lab, Sierra, and cattle dog, Echo. She loves hiking, history, live theater, and making creative, beautiful table settings for entertaining. But besides spending time with her eight grandchildren, there's nothing she loves more than moving an audience to action with a higher level of personal leadership and performance from the stage.
Is this training right for you?
At LionSpeak, we believe these are life skills that anyone can use to improve their communication as a leader. We believe you are a "SPEAKER" if you:
- Deliver programs from the stage
- Lead team meetings
- Pitch new ideas
- Facilitate workshops, lunch-and-learns, trainings, or annual team events
- Teach other professionals
- Onboard new employees
- Compete in a speaking competition
- Promote products or services
- Are a business or community leader
- Will, at some time in your life, be asked to give a best man’s speech, toast your father’s birthday, motivate your child before a big exam or after a disappointing defeat, or deliver a powerful and moving eulogy at your Grandmother’s celebration of life.
“Katherine gave me excellent feedback and awesome tools to feel comfortable and confident from the stage and to effectively communicate my message from the heart. She got me ready for a tough speaking competition and out of 50 contestants, I took home the first-place trophy. The results of her coaching speak for themselves!”
— Jeff Buske